Business Development Team
- To review, analyze & have an ability to convert any new project enquiries (feasibility analysis) to potential request of proposal (RFP) that enable to get new business
- To be highly proactive in business pro, customer centric response in all means of business communication
- Perform business analytics (identify potential clients, products and new business opportunities) and gather business intelligence for new project identification, prepare MIS reports
- To be able to connect all cross-function teams viz., R&D, IPM, Regulatory, Quality, Legal, Finance, Supply chain, for required inputs to prepare, review techno-commercial proposals, all other BD activities including report preparation.
- To co-ordinate with cross-functional teams to complete the BD related activities, documents and/or reports
- Perform seamless project transfer of all new projects from BD to technical team / project management team including project kick off meeting with customers
- Diligently follow- up to ensure deliverables with internal CFTs and customers on all completed milestones & payment schedules for all executed contracts & prepare MIS
- To maintain business development related documentation as per internal systems and procedures including all business enquires.
- M. Pharm or MBA (Marketing, Pharmaceutical Management, Business analytics).