- Pre-formulation Profiling and Drug-ability Assessment
- Generic Formulation Development
- Formulation Development for FIH Studies and Various Clinical Phases
- Pre-clinical Formulation Development
- Formulation Development for Life Cycle Management (LCM/NDDS)
- Paediatric Formulation Development
- Lyophilization Technology
- Solid Dispersion Technology
Granulation TechnologyHigh Shear Techniques, Dry Granulation Technique
Fluidized Bed TechnologyWurster Technique, Top Spray Technique
- Tablet Compression
- Tablet Coating Technology ( Perforated pan coating)
Capsules and Tablets: Immediate, delayed, modified, multi-particulate, effervescent, chewable, dispersible etc. tablets dosage forms.
Suspensions (Ready to use & PFOS)
Solution (Ready to use & PFOS)
Lyophilized products, Injections, Lipids and Peptides, Solutions, prefilled syringes , Etc.